Sweet Vernal Grass
In this Article
- What other names is Sweet Vernal Grass known by?
- What is Sweet Vernal Grass?
- How does Sweet Vernal Grass work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Vernal Grass.
Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Sweet vernal grass can slow blood clotting. Taking sweet vernal grass along with medications that also slow clotting can increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.