Sweet Vernal Grass
- What other names is Sweet Vernal Grass known by?
- What is Sweet Vernal Grass?
- How does Sweet Vernal Grass work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Vernal Grass.
Despite serious safety concerns, people take sweet vernal grass for headache, nausea, sleeplessness, and conditions of the urinary tract.
In Russia, sweet vernal grass is used as an ingredient in certain brandies.
In foods, sweet vernal grass is used as a flavoring agent.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Urinary tract problems.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.