- What other names is Sweet Woodruff known by?
- What is Sweet Woodruff?
- How does Sweet Woodruff work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Woodruff.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Preventing and treating lung, stomach, liver, gallbladder, and urinary disorders; nervousness; hemorrhoids; sleeplessness; migraines; skin problems; and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.