- What other names is Tamarind known by?
- What is Tamarind?
- How does Tamarind work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tamarind.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Constipation, fever, liver and gallbladder disorders, dry eyes, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Tamarind work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.