In this Article
- What other names is Tannic Acid known by?
- What is Tannic Acid?
- How does Tannic Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tannic Acid.
Do not use tannic acid if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a kidney or liver disorder.
- You have certain skin conditions.
- You have a fever or infection.
- You have heart problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.