In this Article
- What other names is Tannic Acid known by?
- What is Tannic Acid?
- How does Tannic Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tannic Acid.
Do not use tannic acid if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a kidney or liver disorder.
- You have certain skin conditions.
- You have a fever or infection.
- You have heart problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.