In this Article
- What other names is Tansy known by?
- What is Tansy?
- How does Tansy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tansy.
Tansy can cause restlessness, vomiting, severe diarrhea, stomach pain, dizziness, tremors, kidney or liver damage, bleeding, abortions in pregnant women, seizures, and death. Applying tansy to the skin can cause a severe skin reaction.
Do not take tansy if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.