- What other names is Tansy known by?
- What is Tansy?
- How does Tansy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tansy.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Starting menstrual flow; aborting pregnancy; killing roundworm or threadworm in children; killing bacteria; migraines; seizures; joint pain; improving digestion and appetite; gas, stomach spasms, bloating, and ulcers; fluid retention; calming nerves; kidney problems; and topical use for scabies, itching, bruises, sores, sprains, swelling, freckles, sunburn, toothaches, and as an insect repellent.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Tansy work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.