In this Article
- What other names is Tansy Ragwort known by?
- What is Tansy Ragwort?
- How does Tansy Ragwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tansy Ragwort.
Do not take tansy ragwort if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an allergy to ragweed, marigolds, or daisies.
- You have liver damage.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.