- What other names is Tansy Ragwort known by?
- What is Tansy Ragwort?
- How does Tansy Ragwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tansy Ragwort.
Despite serious safety concerns, tansy ragwort is used to treat cancer, colic, wounds, and spasms. It is also used as a laxative, to cause sweating, to start menstruation, and for "cleansing and purification."
Some people apply tansy ragwort directly to the skin for muscle and joint pain.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Menstrual problems.
- Muscle and joint pain, when applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.