In this Article
- What other names is Tarragon known by?
- What is Tarragon?
- How does Tarragon work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Tarragon.
Do not use tarragon if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, in amounts larger than typically found in foods.
- You have an allergy to ragweed, marigolds, or daisies.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.