Tea Tree Oil
- What other names is Tea Tree Oil known by?
- What is Tea Tree Oil?
- How does Tea Tree Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Tea Tree Oil.
Possibly Effective for...
- Athlete's foot (Tinea pedis).
- Fungus infections of the nails (onychomycosis).
- Mild to moderate acne.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cold sores (Herpes labialis); Lice; scabies; ringworm; antiseptic for cuts, abrasions, burns, insect bites and stings, and boils; vaginal, mouth, and ear infections; sore throat; cough; congestion; allergic skin reactions to nickel.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.