"Rebound growth of infantile hemangiomas (IHs) may occur in up to a quarter of patients treated with oral propranolol (OP) therapy, and early discontinuation of therapy may double this risk, according to a new retrospective study. These findings a"...
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- This medication should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
- The treated skin area should not be bandaged, otherwise covered, or wrapped so as to be occlusive unless directed by the physician.
- Patients should report any signs of local adverse reactions to the physician.
- Patients should inform their physicians that they are using TEMOVATE if surgery is contemplated.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/24/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Temovate Gel Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.