"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved a new use for Avastin (bevacizumab) to treat patients with persistent, recurrent or late-stage (metastatic) cervical cancer.
Cervical cancer grows in the tissues of the lower part of the "...
Terazol 3, Terazol 7
Overdose of terconazole in humans has not been reported to date. In the rat, the oral LD 50 values were found to be 1741 and 849 mg/kg for the male and female, respectively. The oral LD 50 values for the male and female dog were @ 1280 and ≥ 640 mg/kg, respectively.
Patients known to be hypersensitive to terconazole or to any of the components of the cream or suppositories.
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/11/2013
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Information
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Drug Interactions Center: terconazole vagl
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Side Effects Center
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Overview including Precautions
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Terazol 3, Terazol 7 - User Reviews
Terazol 3, Terazol 7 User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.