"Jan. 24, 2013 -- What's in a name? If it's polycystic ovary syndrome, a lot of confusion, says a panel of experts convened by the NIH -- and they're calling for a change.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most common endocrine "...
Terazol 3, Terazol 7
Overdose of terconazole in humans has not been reported to date. In the rat, the oral LD 50 values were found to be 1741 and 849 mg/kg for the male and female, respectively. The oral LD 50 values for the male and female dog were @ 1280 and ≥ 640 mg/kg, respectively.
Patients known to be hypersensitive to terconazole or to any of the components of the cream or suppositories.This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/11/2013
Additional Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Information
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Drug Interactions Center: terconazole vagl
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Side Effects Center
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 Overview including Precautions
- Terazol 3, Terazol 7 FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Terazol 3, Terazol 7 - User Reviews
Terazol 3, Terazol 7 User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.