In this Article
- What other names is Terminalia known by?
- What is Terminalia?
- How does Terminalia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Terminalia.
Do not use terminalia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For treating chest pain after a heart attack along with conventional treatments: 500 mg of the powdered bark of Terminalia arjuna every 8 hours daily.
- For congestive heart failure: 500 mg of the powdered bark of Terminalia arjuna every 8 hours daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.