In this Article
- What other names is Terminalia known by?
- What is Terminalia?
- How does Terminalia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Terminalia.
Do not use terminalia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For treating chest pain after a heart attack along with conventional treatments: 500 mg of the powdered bark of Terminalia arjuna every 8 hours daily.
- For congestive heart failure: 500 mg of the powdered bark of Terminalia arjuna every 8 hours daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.