- What other names is Terminalia known by?
- What is Terminalia?
- How does Terminalia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Terminalia.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating chest pain (angina) after a heart attack, when used with conventional medications.
- Treating congestive heart failure (CHF), when used with conventional medications.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Earaches, HIV infection, lung conditions, severe diarrhea, urinary problems, water retention, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.