- What other names is Theanine known by?
- What is Theanine?
- How does Theanine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Theanine.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Anxiety, preventing dementia including Alzheimer's disease, treating high blood pressure, or increasing the treatment effects of cancer drugs.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Theanine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.