- What other names is Threonine known by?
- What is Threonine?
- How does Threonine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Threonine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Spinal spasticity.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. This condition is better known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Familial spastic paraparesis and multiple sclerosis.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Threonine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.