- What other names is Threonine known by?
- What is Threonine?
- How does Threonine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Threonine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Spinal spasticity.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. This condition is better known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Familial spastic paraparesis and multiple sclerosis.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Threonine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.