- What other names is Thuja known by?
- What is Thuja?
- How does Thuja work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Thuja.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Stimulating immune function, bronchitis, pneumonia, skin infections, herpes infections, nerve pain, strep throat, abortions, arthritis, joint pain, muscle aches, skin diseases, cancer, warts, and use as an insect repellent.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Thuja work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.