Thunder God Vine
- What other names is Thunder God Vine known by?
- What is Thunder God Vine?
- How does Thunder God Vine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Thunder God Vine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Male contraception, menstrual pain, multiple sclerosis (MS), abscesses, boils, lupus erythematosus (SLE), HIV/AIDS, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options