In this Article
- What other names is Thyme known by?
- What is Thyme?
- How does Thyme work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Thyme.
Do not use thyme if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to the herb oregano. People who are allergic to oregano can also be allergic to thyme.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Thyme might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.