- What other names is Thyme known by?
- What is Thyme?
- How does Thyme work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Thyme.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bronchitis, in combination with cowslip; treating hair loss (alopecia areata) when combined with other herbs; improving movement disorders in children when used with other medicines; colic; ear infections; swelling (inflammation) of the tonsils; preventing bedwetting; sore throat; bad breath; bronchitis; and swelling (inflammation) of the lungs and mouth.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Thyme work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.