In this Article
- What other names is Thymus Extract known by?
- What is Thymus Extract?
- How does Thymus Extract work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Thymus Extract.
Because thymus can come from animals, there is concern about possible contamination with diseased animal parts. Any products made from contaminated or diseased organs might present a human health hazard.
Do not take thymus extract if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have decreased immune function.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.