In this Article
- What other names is Tinospora Cordifolia known by?
- What is Tinospora Cordifolia?
- How does Tinospora Cordifolia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tinospora Cordifolia.
Tinospora cordifolia might affect blood sugar levels. Use it cautiously if you have diabetes.
Do not take Tinospora cordifolia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disorder such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other immune system conditions called "autoimmune disease."
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.