In this Article
- What other names is Tiratricol known by?
- What is Tiratricol?
- How does Tiratricol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tiratricol.
Tiratricol can be used during pregnancy for thyroid problems in the fetus, under the direct supervision of a healthcare provider. However, it should not be used for other purposes during pregnancy.
Do not take tiratricol if:
- You are elderly.
- You are breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a heart problem.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have a liver problem.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.