In this Article
- What other names is Tiratricol known by?
- What is Tiratricol?
- How does Tiratricol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tiratricol.
Tiratricol can be used during pregnancy for thyroid problems in the fetus, under the direct supervision of a healthcare provider. However, it should not be used for other purposes during pregnancy.
Do not take tiratricol if:
- You are elderly.
- You are breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a heart problem.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have a liver problem.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.