- What other names is Tiratricol known by?
- What is Tiratricol?
- How does Tiratricol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tiratricol.
Likely Effective for...
- Improving thyroid function.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating thyroid cancer when taken with the drug levothyroxine.
- Thyroid problems in infants.
Likely Ineffective for...
- Weight loss.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Reducing cellulite.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.