- What other names is Tolu Balsam known by?
- What is Tolu Balsam?
- How does Tolu Balsam work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Tolu Balsam.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bedsores, bronchitis, cancer, cough, cracked nipples, lips, reducing lung swelling (inflammation), and minor skin cuts.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.