- What other names is Tomato known by?
- What is Tomato?
- How does Tomato work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Tomato.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Preventing bladder cancer.
- Preventing breast cancer.
- Diabetes. Increasing consumption of tomato or tomato-based products does not seem to decrease the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Heart disease, cataracts, arthritis, asthma, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, high blood pressure, prostate cancer, the common cold, chills, and digestive disorders.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Tomato work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.