Top 12 Foods for Constipation Relief
Beans have more than 10 grams of fiber per cup serving that's more than almost any other fiber source. Beans have a great mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber, both of which helps the food keep moving through the intestines.
Take your pick:
- baked beans,
- black-eyed peas,
- garbanzo beans,
- lima beans,
- pinto beans, or
- kidney beans.
Add any of these to salads, soups, casseroles, or pasta. Continue Reading
- Can You Take Too Many Stool Softeners?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication