In this Article
- What other names is Tragacanth known by?
- What is Tragacanth?
- How does Tragacanth work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tragacanth.
Do not take tragacanth if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to quillaia bark; breathing problems can occur.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.