In this Article
- What other names is Tragacanth known by?
- What is Tragacanth?
- How does Tragacanth work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tragacanth.
Tragacanth also seems to be safe when applied to the skin.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of tragacanth during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Quillaia allergy: Tragacanth can cause breathing problems in people who are sensitive to quillaia bark.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.