- What other names is Transfer Factor known by?
- What is Transfer Factor?
- How does Transfer Factor work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Transfer Factor.
Possibly Effective for...
- Immunizing children with leukemia against shingles.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Lung cancer.
- Melanoma (a type of skin cancer).
- Treating a disease called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- AIDS-related infections, Alzheimer's disease, asthma, autism, diabetes, infertility, muscle weakness, genetic and infectious disease, Hepatitis B, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.