- What other names is Traveler's Joy known by?
- What is Traveler's Joy?
- How does Traveler's Joy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Traveler's Joy.
Despite serious safety concerns, people take traveler's joy for diseases of the male genitals and migraine headaches.
Traveler's joy is sometimes applied directly to the skin for poorly healing wounds and for migraine headaches.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diseases of the male genitals.
- Wounds, when applied to the skin.
- Migraine headaches, when taken by mouth or applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.