- What other names is Traveler's Joy known by?
- What is Traveler's Joy?
- How does Traveler's Joy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Traveler's Joy.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Migraine headaches, diseases of the male genitals, and poorly healing wounds.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.