"Feb. 19, 2013 -- A British man being treated for a new virus, called a novel coronavirus, had died.
The man died from severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in the critical care unit at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham on Sun"...
Excessive ethanol ingestion should be avoided because a psychotic reaction has been reported.
Last reviewed on RxList: 6/15/2007
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Trecator Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.