- What other names is Tree Turmeric known by?
- What is Tree Turmeric?
- How does Tree Turmeric work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tree Turmeric.
People take tree turmeric for heart failure, liver disease, malaria, an eye infection called trachoma, skin diseases, heavy menstrual periods, swelling of the stomach and intestines (gastroenteritis), diarrhea, and yellowed skin (jaundice).
Tree turmeric is sometimes applied directly to the skin to treat burns and wounds.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Heart failure.
- An eye infection that can cause blindness (trachoma).
- Liver disease.
- Heavy menstrual periods.
- Yellowed skin (jaundice).
- Burns, when applied directly to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.