- What other names is Tree Turmeric known by?
- What is Tree Turmeric?
- How does Tree Turmeric work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tree Turmeric.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Heart failure, burns, trachoma (an eye infection that can cause blindness), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.