In this Article
- What other names is Trichopus Zeylanicus known by?
- What is Trichopus Zeylanicus?
- How does Trichopus Zeylanicus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Trichopus Zeylanicus.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Trichopus zeylanicus during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
"Auto-immune diseases" such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions: Trichopus zeylanicus might cause the immune system to become more active, and this could increase the symptoms of auto-immune diseases. If you have one of these conditions, it's best to avoid using Trichopus zeylanicus.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.