In this Article
- What other names is Trichopus Zeylanicus known by?
- What is Trichopus Zeylanicus?
- How does Trichopus Zeylanicus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Trichopus Zeylanicus.
Do not use Trichopus zeylanicus if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions called "autoimmune diseases."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.