In this Article
- What other names is Trichopus Zeylanicus known by?
- What is Trichopus Zeylanicus?
- How does Trichopus Zeylanicus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Trichopus Zeylanicus.
Medications that decrease the immune system (Immunosuppressants)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Trichopus zeylanicus might increase the immune system. Taking Trichopus zeylanicus along with medications that decrease the immune system might decrease the effectiveness of medications that decrease the immune system.
Some medications that decrease the immune system include azathioprine (Imuran), basiliximab (Simulect), cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), daclizumab (Zenapax), muromonab-CD3 (OKT3, Orthoclone OKT3), mycophenolate (CellCept), tacrolimus (FK506, Prograf), sirolimus (Rapamune), prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone), corticosteroids (glucocorticoids), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.