- What other names is Trichopus Zeylanicus known by?
- What is Trichopus Zeylanicus?
- How does Trichopus Zeylanicus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Trichopus Zeylanicus.
People take Trichopus zeylanicus for improving stamina, boosting the immune system, and losing weight. They also take it to treat liver disease, stomach ulcers, fatigue, and sexual performance problems. Trichopus zeylanicus is also used to increase sex drive.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Liver disease.
- Stomach ulcers.
- Sexual performance problems.
- Improving stamina.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Increasing sex drive.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.