- What other names is Trichopus Zeylanicus known by?
- What is Trichopus Zeylanicus?
- How does Trichopus Zeylanicus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Trichopus Zeylanicus.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Improving stamina, liver disease, peptic ulcer disease, weight loss, fatigue, sexual dysfunction, and improving sexual performance.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.