"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the MemoryShape Breast Implant to increase breast size (augmentation) for use in women at least 22 years old and to rebuild breast tissue (reconstruction) in women of any age. The MemoryShape B"...
There is no specific treatment for overdose with Triglide. General supportive care of the patient is indicated, including monitoring of vital signs and observation of clinical status, should an overdose occur. If indicated, elimination of unabsorbed drug should be achieved by emesis or gastric lavage; usual precautions should be observed to maintain the airway. Because fenofibrate is highly bound to plasma proteins, hemodialysis should not be considered.
Triglide is contraindicated in:
- Patients with severe renal impairment, including those with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and those receiving dialysis [see CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY].
- Patients with active liver disease, including those with primary biliary cirrhosis and unexplained persistent liver function abnormalities [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS].
- Patients with preexisting gallbladder disease [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS].
- Patients who have a known hypersensitivity to fenofibrate or fenofibric acid [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS].
- Nursing mothers [see Use In Specific Populations].
Last reviewed on RxList: 4/30/2015
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Triglide Information
Triglide - User Reviews
Triglide User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.