- What other names is Trypsin known by?
- What is Trypsin?
- How does Trypsin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Trypsin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Wound cleansing and healing.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Mouth ulcer cleansing and healing, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Trypsin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options