- What other names is Trypsin known by?
- What is Trypsin?
- How does Trypsin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Trypsin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Wound cleansing and healing.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Mouth ulcer cleansing and healing, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Trypsin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options