- What other names is Turkey Corn known by?
- What is Turkey Corn?
- How does Turkey Corn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Turkey Corn.
Despite serious safety concerns, people take turkey corn for digestion problems, urinary tract diseases, and skin rashes. Women take it for menstrual disorders.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive problems.
- Menstrual disorders.
- Urinary tract diseases.
- Skin rashes.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.