- What other names is Turpentine Oil known by?
- What is Turpentine Oil?
- How does Turpentine Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Turpentine Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Muscle pain, toothaches, use by inhalation for lung problems, use on the skin for joint and nerve pain, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.