In this Article
- What other names is Tyrosine known by?
- What is Tyrosine?
- How does Tyrosine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tyrosine.
There isn't enough information available to know if tyrosine is safe for children to use in medicinal amounts.
Do not use tyrosine in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
- You have a condition known as Grave's disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get tips for better sleep.