In this Article
- What other names is Tyrosine known by?
- What is Tyrosine?
- How does Tyrosine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tyrosine.
There isn't enough information available to know if tyrosine is safe for children to use in medicinal amounts.
Do not use tyrosine in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
- You have a condition known as Grave's disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get tips for better sleep.