Urinary Incontinence in Women (cont.)
In this Article
- Urinary incontinence (UI) in women facts*
- What is urinary incontinence?
- What are the types of urinary incontinence?
- How is incontinence evaluated?
- How is incontinence treated?
- Points to remember
- Hope through research
- For more information
- Find a local Obstetrician-Gynecologist in your town
For more information
National Institutes of Health, National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse, http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/
Last Editorial Review: 12/8/2011
Viewers share their comments
Urinary Incontinence in Women - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with urinary incontinence.
Urinary Incontinence in Women - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your incontinence?
Urinary Incontinence in Women - When it Happens Question: For some, it's coughing or laughing. What activity triggers urinary incontinence for you?
Urinary Incontinence in Women - Evaluation Question: Please describe the tests and exams you experienced during your evaluation for urinary incontinence.
Get breaking medical news.