In this Article
- What other names is Uva Ursi known by?
- What is Uva Ursi?
- How does Uva Ursi work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Uva Ursi.
Severe liver problems can occur if used in children. Avoid use in children.
Do not take uva ursi if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an eye condition known as "retinal thinning."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.