- What other names is Uva Ursi known by?
- What is Uva Ursi?
- How does Uva Ursi work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Uva Ursi.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Urinary tract infections, swelling of the bladder and urethra, swelling of the urinary tract, constipation, kidney infections, bronchitis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Uva Ursi work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.