In this Article
- What other names is Uzara known by?
- What is Uzara?
- How does Uzara work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Uzara.
Uzara is UNSAFE when used by injection and has caused death.
Do not take uzara if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart problem.
- You have low potassium levels.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.