"Middle-aged women who exercise fewer than three times per week report more severe menopause symptoms than those who get more exercise, a study has shown. They are also significantly more likely to be obese, researchers report in an article publis"...
Vagifem should not be used in women with any of the following conditions:
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
- Known, suspected, or history of breast cancer
- Known or suspected estrogen-dependent neoplasia
- Active DVT, PE, or history of these conditions
- Active arterial thromboembolic disease (for example, stroke, and myocardial infarction), or a history of these conditions
- Known anaphylactic reaction or angioedema to Vagifem
- Known liver impairment or disease
- Known protein C, protein S, or antithrombin deficiency, or other known thrombophilic disorders
- Known or suspected pregnancy
Last reviewed on RxList: 5/3/2012
Additional Vagifem Information
Vagifem - User Reviews
Vagifem User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.