- What other names is Vanadium known by?
- What is Vanadium?
- How does Vanadium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Vanadium.
Likely Effective for...
- Preventing vanadium deficiency.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, water retention (edema), preventing cancer, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Vanadium work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.