- What other names is Vanadium known by?
- What is Vanadium?
- How does Vanadium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Vanadium.
Likely Effective for...
- Preventing vanadium deficiency.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, water retention (edema), preventing cancer, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Vanadium work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.