"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the MemoryShape Breast Implant to increase breast size (augmentation) for use in women at least 22 years old and to rebuild breast tissue (reconstruction) in women of any age. The MemoryShape B"...
(Generic versions may still be available.)
Vascor Patient Information including How Should I Take
In this Article
- What is bepridil (Vascor)?
- What are the possible side effects of bepridil (Vascor)?
- What is the most important information I should know about bepridil (Vascor)?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking bepridil (Vascor)?
- How should I take bepridil (Vascor)?
- What happens if I miss a dose (Vascor)?
- What happens if I overdose (Vascor)?
- What should I avoid while taking bepridil (Vascor)?
- What other drugs will affect bepridil (Vascor)?
- Where can I get more information?
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking bepridil (Vascor)?
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have
- kidney disease;
- liver disease; or
- another disease of the heart or blood vessels, such as sick sinus syndrome, irregular heartbeats, heart failure, low blood pressure, or coronary artery disease.
You may not be able to take bepridil, or you may require a lower dose or special monitoring during treatment if you have any of the conditions listed above.
Bepridil is in the FDA pregnancy category C. This means that it is not known whether bepridil will harm an unborn baby. Do not take bepridil without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant.
Bepridil passes into breast milk and may harm a nursing infant. Do not take bepridil without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How should I take bepridil (Vascor)?
Take bepridil exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Take each dose with a full glass of water.
Do not stop taking this medication unless your doctor approves. If you stop taking your medication, your condition could become much worse.
Follow any diet or exercise recommendations for your condition.
Store bepridil at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Additional Vascor Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.