In this Article
- What other names is Verbena known by?
- What is Verbena?
- How does Verbena work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Verbena.
Do not take verbena if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For sinus infections: the combination of 36 mg of verbena plus 12 mg of gentian root and 36 mg each of elderflower, sorrel, and cowslip flower three times daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.