- What other names is Verbena known by?
- What is Verbena?
- How does Verbena work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Verbena.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating sinusitis when taken as a combination product containing gentian root, elderflower, cowslip flower, and sorrel.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Sore throat, asthma, whooping cough, chest pain, abscesses, burns, colds, arthritis, itching, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Verbena work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.