- What other names is Verbena known by?
- What is Verbena?
- How does Verbena work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Verbena.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating sinusitis when taken as a combination product containing gentian root, elderflower, cowslip flower, and sorrel.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Sore throat, asthma, whooping cough, chest pain, abscesses, burns, colds, arthritis, itching, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Verbena work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.